Job Type: Part-Time
Full Job Description: Hebrew Day School of Ann Arbor is seeking an energetic and creative Gym teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. The right applicant will have experience teaching elementary school (K-5) and a commitment to a developmentally appropriate, student-centered, team approach to teaching and learning. Qualified applicants must be eligible to teach in the United States. Salary is based on education and experience. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Hebrew Day School of Ann Arbor is to nurture the development of knowledgeable, caring and committed Jewish children in a dynamic learning environment. Through exceptional general and Judaic studies and Hebrew language immersion, students create a meaningful and joyous connection to their heritage and build a strong foundation for lifelong learning and involvement in the wider community.
- For the moment, first interviews may be conducted over the phone/zoom.
- Full vaccination is required!
- On-site position.
- Mask is required at all times.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Teaching Experience in elementary school or relevant experience (preferred)
- Fully vaccinated for COVID
Hours per week: approx. 6 hours a week with an option for more
Salary (hourly): $25 – $28 commensurate with education and experience